Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 is the world's most popular software package for remote access. It allows you to manage computers efficiently, resolve helpdesk issues quickly on your computer, as well as easily and securely connect to remote devices. The new features of this product to work with the remote desktop support are integrated whiteboard and identification with the smart card, and the remote users to find, connect to, and control them.
- Simple graphic user interface, and enhanced connectivity.
- Unparalleled functionality: secure remote control, file transfer, command queue, remote management, rapid deployment and connection.
- Provides an efficient, flexible and secure access to remote desktop to simplify troubleshooting and quick fixes, eliminate human errors and reduce the time required to solve problems.
- Allows you to manage local and remote devices, providing a more flexible management of the IT infrastructure.
- Convenient remote access with streamlined communication and support an expanded set of remote platforms.
- Easily connect to a workstation or server - anytime, anywhere, including through routers and firewalls.
- Reducing the number of attacks using security holes due to the use of certified secure remote control and multiple layers of security.
- With advanced equipment for remote control can solve many common problems, to open a session with full remote control is not required.
Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 Host allows remote control of the additional computers, responding to the needs of growing businesses. This product allows you to add new servers pcAnywhere to better support remote computers to work with multiple platforms and control additional devices.
- Provides support services, home-based employees, and other remote users access to more servers and workstations pcAnywhere.
- Provides low-cost expansion to meet the needs of growing businesses.
- Allows systems to Windows, Mac OS X and Linux servers act as pcAnywhere.
- Supports remote access systems of Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Microsoft Pocket PC.
PcAnywhere 12.5 SP4 version includes improvements in the security and communications. The new version is not compatible with earlier versions of pcAnywhere, and unable to connect with them as a result of the changed security model. It is recommended to install the latest version of the product protected 12.5 SP4. Symantec does not provide patches to existing versions of pcAnywhere due to known security threats. Before installing pcAnywhere 12.5 SP4 must remove the existing computer product pcAnywhere 11.x or earlier. Remove the current version of the product before installing version 12.5 SP4, you can use a script or manually.
OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
Download Symantec PcAnywhere Corporate Edition 18.104.22.1686 (84,88 MB):
Download add-on Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 Host (441,75 MB):